Updated for 2020 – participating restaurants, charity partners, sponsors and camera frames/stickers.
(Also contains minor fixes and performance improvements.)
Kansas City’s 2020 Restaurant Week runs from January 10 – January 19 and features an array of restaurant participants so that diners can visit old favorites and also try the many new restaurants that have opened recently in the Kansas City metro area.
The KC Restaurant Week app is a FREE download that will help you make the most of this important week by giving you access to everything you need to know anytime/anywhere via your mobile device. You can view the list of participating restaurants, map their locations, view menus, watch reviews and even make a reservation, all while on the go.
For more information on KC Restaurant Week, please visit us at kcrestaurantweek.com.
- November 16, 2016 Initial release
- November 18, 2016 New version 1.0.1
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.2
- December 03, 2019 New version 1.3
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.3.2
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.3.3