Update for iOS14.5
Beat Street is the first beat 'em up with intuitive single touch controls and is a love letter to the 90s beat 'em up genre!
Evil gangs are terrorizing Toko City and the citizens need your help! Fight your way through hordes of enemies and become the new hero in town.
• Online co-op mode: up to 2 players!
• Story driven gameplay
• Simple controls - anyone can play a beat 'em up!
• Unlock fighters with unique martial art skills
• Gorgeous handcrafted pixel art
• Retro music by Maxo
• iPhone X support
We recommend iPhone 5S or higher for an optimal experience.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
V.I.P Elite Fighter Subscription offers a weekly subscription, you will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you will be charged $5.99. After buying this subscription, you will unlock following features: Gem & Coin Rewards, No forced in-game advertisements, and all available VIP characters for the duration of the subscription.. This is an Auto-renewable subscription. Payment will be charged to your Apple App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well. You can turn it off in your account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be fortfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
• This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will also be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription:
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- November 23, 2017 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.3.4
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.4.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.4.2
- May 06, 2021 New version 1.4.5