- Optimised for iOS 15 and WatchOS 8
- Amazing new sleeping respiration rate functions, including Today tile, Clock tab, graphs, trends, shortcuts and widgets
- Updates to the sleep session viewer for improved use
- New custom sleep and wake times plus scheduled smart alarms
- Shortcuts now output a dictionary field instead of using clipboard
- Support for new Apple Watch Series 7 face sizes
- Support for custom palette change in Shortcuts & Widgets
- If no micrographs are selected in sleep session graph then auto select heart rate
Lots more on our Whats New page: https://autosleepapp.tantsissa.com/faq/whats-new
Thank you to all our users for their great support, please take a moment to rate us on the App Store!
Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch*. No buttons to press. Even the Watch app is optional! Just sleep!
AutoSleep has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload.
Ask your "free" sleep app if they can say the same.
No extra In App Purchases. No subscriptions.
Using Advanced Heuristics AutoSleep works out how long you've slept so you don't have to.
If you DO wear your Watch to bed, you don't need to do a single thing. AutoSleep will track your sleep & quality and send you a notification in the morning.
Even if you don't wear your Watch to bed, AutoSleep can track your time in bed. It's extremely simple.
If you DON'T wear your Watch to bed, then simply take your Watch off before you go to sleep. As soon as you touch your iPhone or put your Watch back on in the morning then AutoSleep will know that you have finished sleeping.
As everyone is a little bit different. AutoSleep provides a simple setup wizard and an option to tweak if you are a very restless sleeper.
If you wear your Apple Watch to bed*, AutoSleep will also analyse your sleep quality. By using time asleep, restlessness, time awake and heart rate it can score the quality of your sleep and provide you with a comprehensive nightly analysis.
*Note. If you do not wear your Watch to bed, AutoSleep simply captures the amount of time sleeping.
AutoSleep also works with HeartWatch our premier heart & activity monitoring app and writes your Sleep information to Apple Health.
*Requires Apple Watch running Watch OS 4 or higher. WatchOS 5 recommended.
Best of 2018
Best of 2019
Best of 2020
- December 20, 2016 Initial release
- February 13, 2017 New version 3.0
- February 13, 2017 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 16, 2017 New version 3.1
- April 03, 2017 New version 4.0
- April 05, 2017 New version 4.0.1
- December 18, 2017 New version 5.0
- February 09, 2018 New version 5.1
- February 12, 2018 New version 5.1.1
- September 20, 2018 New version 5.9.0
- December 19, 2018 New version 6.0.0
- December 20, 2018 New version 6.0.1
- February 20, 2019 New version 6.1.0
- May 09, 2019 New version 6.2.0
- November 20, 2019 New version 6.3.0
- November 22, 2019 New version 6.3.1
- May 29, 2020 New version 6.4.0
- May 29, 2020 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- November 12, 2020 New version 6.5.0
- November 14, 2020 New version 6.5.1
- December 21, 2020 New version 6.5.2
- May 19, 2021 New version 6.5.3
- September 20, 2021 New version 6.7.0
- September 20, 2021 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- September 27, 2021 New version 6.7.1
- October 01, 2021 New version 6.7.2
- October 14, 2021 New version 6.7.3