Welcome to AutoSleep 6.4!
- New charge reminder. Get a reminder of your Watch battery level and whether you should charge it before going to bed.
- New Smart Alarm (WatchOS 6 or higher). Start the day feeling less groggy with the new native Apple Watch smart alarm that can wake you up in lighter sleep or gently tap you to take you out of deeper sleep.
- New Infograph large modular and large modular complication with alarm status and live sleep tracking.
- Watch app support for older watches running WatchOS 4.
- Various fixes and general tidying up.
- Learn more in the app in Settings / What's New.
Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch*. No buttons to press. Even the Watch app is optional! Just sleep!
AutoSleep has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload.
Ask your "free" sleep app if they can say the same.
No extra In App Purchases. No subscriptions.
Using Advanced Heuristics AutoSleep works out how long you've slept so you don't have to.
If you DO wear your Watch to bed, you don't need to do a single thing. AutoSleep will track your sleep & quality and send you a notification in the morning.
Even if you don't wear your Watch to bed, AutoSleep can track your time in bed. It's extremely simple.
If you DON'T wear your Watch to bed, then simply take your Watch off before you go to sleep. As soon as you touch your iPhone or put your Watch back on in the morning then AutoSleep will know that you have finished sleeping.
As everyone is a little bit different. AutoSleep provides a simple setup wizard and an option to tweak if you are a very restless sleeper.
If you wear your Apple Watch to bed*, AutoSleep will also analyse your sleep quality. By using time asleep, restlessness, time awake and heart rate it can score the quality of your sleep and provide you with a comprehensive nightly analysis.
*Note. If you do not wear your Watch to bed, AutoSleep simply captures the amount of time sleeping.
AutoSleep also works with HeartWatch our premier heart & activity monitoring app and writes your Sleep information to Apple Health.
*Requires Apple Watch running Watch OS 4 or higher. WatchOS 5 recommended.
Best of 2018
Best of 2019
- December 20, 2016 Initial release
- February 13, 2017 New version 3.0
- February 13, 2017 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 16, 2017 New version 3.1
- April 03, 2017 New version 4.0
- April 05, 2017 New version 4.0.1
- December 18, 2017 New version 5.0
- February 09, 2018 New version 5.1
- February 12, 2018 New version 5.1.1
- September 20, 2018 New version 5.9.0
- December 19, 2018 New version 6.0.0
- December 20, 2018 New version 6.0.1
- February 20, 2019 New version 6.1.0
- May 09, 2019 New version 6.2.0
- November 20, 2019 New version 6.3.0
- November 22, 2019 New version 6.3.1
- May 29, 2020 New version 6.4.0
- May 29, 2020 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99