- Translation updates
- Various maintenance and fixes
Refer to our Whats New page for more detail:
If your heart is loving HeartWatch, take a heartbeat to rate us 5 stars on the App Store! The great support helps us to keep monitoring your heart to better health.
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- Explore the different News Editions to learn all about your health progress and trends.
- Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start your day
- Fitness Habits: news all about your fitness trends with a dynamic fitness habit tracker
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV, blood glucose, blood oxygen (SpO2) and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Detailed ECG analysis
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
JOURNAL & NOTES
- Keep a daily journal with notes and measurements
- View a detailed list with a complete overview of all notes, measurements and workouts
- Input notes and measurements from your Watch or iPhone. Includes blood pressure, temperature, blood glucose, weight, waist circumference and body fat percent.
GRAPHS & ANALYSIS
- Over 30+ health metrics to view
- Apply 7 day and 21 day trends to any metric, with the ability to overlap
- View over 6 weeks up to 12 months
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
Featured app in the official Apple Heart Month 2022:
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
- December 09, 2015 Initial release
- December 15, 2015 New version 1.1
- February 11, 2016 New version 2.0
- February 11, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 09, 2016 New version 2.1
- November 09, 2016 New version 3.0
- December 20, 2016 New version 3.1
- October 14, 2017 New version 3.2
- October 20, 2017 New version 3.5
- December 02, 2017 New version 3.5.2
- September 20, 2018 New version 3.5.3
- September 25, 2018 New version 3.5.4
- March 20, 2020 New version 4.0.1
- March 20, 2020 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- May 07, 2020 New version 4.0.2
- August 22, 2020 New version 4.0.4
- December 22, 2020 New version 4.0.6
- August 01, 2021 New version 4.1.0
- August 07, 2021 New version 4.1.1
- December 08, 2021 New version 4.2.1
- December 08, 2021 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- January 05, 2022 New version 4.2.2
- April 29, 2022 New version 4.3.0
- July 29, 2022 New version 4.3.1