Learn more on the Whats New Page on the HeartWatch4 website:
Recent popular requests:
- Take pulse option now takes 5 readings if you have WatchOS 6 or higher and shows each reading on the pulse gauge.
- Daily exports now support multi days.
- Blood pressure table revised based on global recommendations.
- Heart rate recovery ratings now age/gender based.
- Sleeping heart rate section refined to exclude any time awake from sleeping average.
- Added estimated RPE and training load to workout summary export for non-HeartWatch workouts.
- Added weight to summary export.
If your heart is loving HeartWatch, take a heartbeat to rate us on the App Store! The great support helps us to keep monitoring your heart to better health.
HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
- December 09, 2015 Initial release
- December 15, 2015 New version 1.1
- February 11, 2016 New version 2.0
- February 11, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 09, 2016 New version 2.1
- November 09, 2016 New version 3.0
- December 20, 2016 New version 3.1
- October 14, 2017 New version 3.2
- October 20, 2017 New version 3.5
- December 02, 2017 New version 3.5.2
- September 20, 2018 New version 3.5.3
- September 25, 2018 New version 3.5.4
- March 20, 2020 New version 4.0.1
- March 20, 2020 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- May 07, 2020 New version 4.0.2
- August 22, 2020 New version 4.0.4