Boozed? 2.0 is here!
We've had lots of feedback and requests, and they're all in this version, plus much more.
Easier to Use
- Both the widget and the app are now much easier to use.
Change Drink Times
- You can now change the time that a drink was consumed.
- Now you set up to 6 custom "fave" drinks, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. A new "FAVES" heading has been added in the widget and lets you add a fave drink in one press.
- Each of your drinks is displayed as an emoji in the widget, so that you can quickly see how many drinks you have had and when. Touching the emoji will show you the time each drink was consumed.
Set your BAD limit
- You can now choose when BAD is displayed. You can select .05, .08, .10, .15 or never display BAD at all.
Health App Support
- You can optionally choose to send your peak daily estimated blood alcohol concentration (eBAC) reading to the Health App.
- You can share your current emoji status via message app or status and state via any supported share sheet option.
- Boozed? now has some personality. A handy talking coaster will help you set things up and give her opinion on your drinking.
- Drinks history now displays standard drink/units of alcohol content of each of your drinks for your chosen region.
- A convenient eBAC over time gauge is now also displayed in the app.
If you are enjoying Boozed? please rate us on the app store. It really helps!
Boozed? is a Today View widget for capturing, calculating & displaying your current estimated blood alcohol content (eBAC) reading. It lets you enter a drink in under three taps without needing to unlock your phone. It means not needing to remember when & how many drinks you have had.
Boozed? promotes safe drinking through making you aware of the way that alcohol affects you.
Whenever you display the Today View, it will re-calculate your current BAC at the latest time.
It supports popular US, UK, Australia, Canada & New Zealand drinks and measures.
The greatest strength of using a widget is that it is remarkably easy to add a drink as you go & capture the exact time. Thus helping solve one of the greatest inaccuracies of BAC calculations, the problem of recall.
It has optional Health App support to write your daily peak estimated blood alcohol (eBAC) concentration into the Health App Blood Alcohol Content data store. This is useful if you want to track your drinking habits on the dashboard.
It is important to be aware that the readings are still estimates, and though more accurate than traditional recall calculations, can vary for all sorts of reasons, medical or otherwise and as such should not form the decision to make responsible decisions such as driving or using a chainsaw. Specifically, the app cannot actually provide accurate blood alcohol data, and as such should be regarded as being for entertainment purposes only.
- December 31, 2014 Initial release
- May 03, 2015 New version 2.0