Various enhancements and improvements.
Pathways is a FREE, one-of-a-kind companion app for Snap Scene, packed with expert advice for how to meaningfully impact your child’s communication success. Based on best practices from experts in the field, Pathways provides tips, suggestions, and real-world videos to show parents, teachers, and even therapists how to get the most out of Snap Scene.
Pathways is an expert blueprint for using Snap Scene, that’s clear and easy to follow. Many early language learning tools can be complex and difficult, making you want to give up, ultimately resulting in communication delays for your child. Pathways was developed to help parents apply best practices and proven techniques for their child in a simple, straight-forward way. The combination of Snap Scene and Pathways is your essential resource to have the biggest impact on your child’s communication success.
Getting Started – Learn how to recognize scenes that motivate your child and how to be an effective communication partner. You’ll also find:
• Step-by-step examples for various age or developmental levels
• Helpful how-to videos
• Ideas for scenes based on categories or senses that motivate your child
Keep Growing – Discover how to grow your child’s skills through observation and development tracking. We’ll equip you with:
• The ability to add scenes to the My Stuff folder for easy access
• An evaluation for how your skills are advancing as a communication partner
How to Use It – Find resources designed to help you do more, with the tools you already own.
• Troubleshooting help
• Pathways instructional videos
• Snap Scene users guide
Why It Works – Expert advice and best-in-class research packaged into everyday language and trustworthy advice. Here you can discover:
• Research and resources behind the software
• Articles supporting the research
• Common myths and why not to believe them
- June 18, 2016 Initial release
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.1.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.1.1
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.2.0