UI updates and fixes.
Take the Challenge!
Join Melanie Douglass, R.D. and thousands of her successful participants on a fun journey to FINALLY meet your health and fitness goals!
The 10 Pound Challenge runs on this simple, doable premise: Small Changes = BIG Results!
Millions of people resolve each January to lose a weight after the holiday season, but most people only make it a few days before they give up in frustration. Unrealistic goals, weird diets, and extreme exercise plans burn people out before they even have a chance to see success.
That’s why we created the 10 Pound Challenge. Whether you’re hoping to lose 10 pounds or 100, starting with a totally doable goal like losing 10 pounds in 30 days will get your New Year off to a strong start. We don’t punish you with crazy diet and workout plans, we show you how to do a little better each day, so you hit your goal with ease. The concept is simple yet powerful once you get going:
1. A crazy, fun, doable exercise challenge every day to keep your mindset focused on movement,
2. A weekly check-in to track your weight and make sure things are moving in the right direction,
3. And free support from our Registered Dietitian and Certified Personal Trainers to keep you motivated and answer your diet and fitness questions so you’re never confused about what you need to do to keep progressing.
4. Oh… an prizes! You could win a NordicTrack treadmill or one of our weekly prize giveaways simply by signing up and doing the challenges!
You don’t need to run a marathon every day to lose weight. You just need to move a little bit more, eat a little bit less, and take advantage of FREE help from our awesome fitness experts for those times when the scale isn’t moving. Wanna start the year off right? Join in!
- January 02, 2016 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.0