Fixed missing line on Nutritional Analysis chart.
Detox cleanses can be a brutally unpleasant experience when done wrong. This simple 3 day, nutrient-filled cleanse program will show you how to do it right. This program is designed to help you do 3 simple things:
- Lose a few pounds by flushing your digestive system and giving your body a break from excess food and salt.
- Amp up your nutrient intake.
- Boost your energy, mood and sleep.
People are already seeing terrific results after just a few days, and realizing an important fact - you can eat healthy and still enjoy life!
“I am only on day three and have lost 4 LBS! All of the meals are so easy to follow, and taste great. I don’t feel the lows and the headaches like I have before on diets. I don’t feel deprived and I love losing weight eating actual food!” ~ Taia
“I lost 5 pounds! I have to say I definitely had more energy than usual and I didn’t feel as hungry as I usually do when I’m eating whatever crap I usually eat. I am planning to do it again the end of the month!” ~ Lisa
People tend to detox/cleanse because they are told their body is full of toxins from dietary or environmental sources. While your body does encounter plenty of environmental toxins that can be absorbed into the body, your digestive system doesn’t store “toxins” in your blood, digestive organs or colon. Your liver and kidneys are in place to filter out real toxins all day, every day. If your liver and kidneys aren’t doing their job then blood tests will show their deficiencies and you should be under supervised medical care. Your colon is also efficient at balancing good/bad bacteria to keep the gut flora healthy. Sure, you can get backed up or slowed down, but that isn’t about toxins, that’s about fluid and fiber balance. Something this program will also help with.
All that aside, there are great benefits to the detox/cleanse process: it’s essentially a fruit and veggie bootcamp! We all need more of that, so under the right parameters, a detox/cleanse can be very good for you. Here’s why:
- Occasional semi-fasts are good for you because they make your body dig into energy stores and be more resourceful.
- Extra fiber can flush out a sluggish digestive system
- Extra nutrients can boost your energy levels
- Learning new ways to enjoy fruits and vegetables is a priceless life skill
- Realizing what it’s like to eat 7 to 9 or more servings of veggies per day is unforgettable
This program is approximately 1200 calories per day with 15% of those calories from protein, 30% from healthy fats and 55% from carbohydrates. One-third of the carbohydrate calories are from indigestible fiber. This meal plan offers over 50 grams of fiber per day. The average American consumes about 15 to 20 grams per day. You will notice the extra fiber in your digestive system. That’s part of the cleanse process.
Includes FREE Support
Along with the meal plan, you get free email access to Registered Dietitian Melanie Douglass and resident lolo Trainer Chris Kluge. They will be there to answer any questions you may have to keep you on track and moving in the right direction.
- March 22, 2015 Initial release
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- May 08, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- July 04, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- July 07, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 01, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99