Initiating infinite_loop sequence. Experience simian.interface like never before in a new endless (and highly experimental) mode where everything from level order to the soundtrack has been procedurally generated and remixed. Put yourself to the test against the clock or tackle these endless trials at your own pace.
Simian participants required for mind-boggling experiments. Apply here.
Overcome the surreal and bizarre trials of the critically acclaimed indie hit simian.interface, an abstract puzzle experience for simian participants of all ages and ability levels. There are no explicit rules, no instructions, and very simple controls.
Inspired by tabletop puzzles, modern art, and cognitive psychological experiments, simian.interface presents challenges that must be solved using pattern recognition, intuition, and experimentation.
Engage the infinite_loop sequence to put that grey matter to the ultimate test in an endless remixed and procedurally generated experiment against the clock or at your own leisure.
"Smart, gorgeous and with a wonderful soundtrack..." — pcgamer.com
"I can’t quite explain how much I enjoyed it. I could describe it as therapeutic or meditative." — gamerhorizon.com"
• Critically acclaimed Indiecade finalist simian.interface now on iOS
• Totally unique theme and gameplay on the App Store
• Use touch or tilt controls to solve each puzzle
• Awesome chip-tune soundtrack by ""note!""
• Race against the clock or go at your own pace in the endless and procedurally generated infinite_loop
• Secrets to unlock as you play
• Achievement and leaderboards via Game Center
• Great for players of all ages and abilities
No simian participants were harmed in the making of this game.
Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
- January 09, 2014 Initial release
- June 10, 2015 New version 2.0.90