* Minor Bug Fixes
* Can now signup to our newsletter, to find out about future games, directly from within the game!
Thank you so much for downloading and playing Ferris Mueller, if you'd like to see more games from us please consider leaving a review in the store, it really helps!
p.s. Don't worry, Forever Lost: Episode 3 is coming!
From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 1 million downloads worldwide!
“Life moves pretty fast.” says Ferris Mueller, a barnyard mule. “If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Ferris Mueller’s Day Off — the latest point’n’click game from the creators of Forever Lost — is all about searching for a mule that is off sick. It’s full to the brim with clever puzzles, interesting characters, colourful locations and puns galore.
It is your role as the headteacher and owner of Ferris to find him and bring him back. Speak to the townspeople and solve puzzles to find the 9 golden carrots that Ferris has hidden for you to locate.
In the immortal words of Andrew Clark, from The Breakfast Club, “We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.”
• Inspired by classic point’n’click adventure games and the love of great 80’s films.
• Colourful hand drawn artwork.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A fantastic soundtrack by Richard Moir that also includes the music of Franc Cinelli.
• A built in hint system included at no extra cost to ensure you never get stuck for too long.
• Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots, never lose your progress again.
• “reminiscent of older point-and-click adventures” - 148 Apps
• "if you’re a fan of point-and-click adventure games, you do not want to miss this one" - AppUnwrapper
• "a refreshingly zinester spin on the standard point-and-click" - IndieGameReviewer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
- September 11, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- April 05, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 04, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 25, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 16, 2014 Initial release