A new challenger has entered the fray! Take to the streets with an all-new character in the overhauled 'Challenge Game' mode. Fight to survive and compete against friends to top the weekly Facebook leaderboards.
When there is no justice, there can only be vengeance!
Thugs have kidnapped your sister but they’ve picked on the wrong guy. It’s time to Fightback!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
From the award-winning developer Ninja Theory comes a new standard in mobile fighters. Stunning visuals, unique controls, and a vibrant design come together to bring you the pinnacle of mobile fighting games.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
Punch, kick, and combo your way through this rotten city using Fightback’s revolutionary gesture-based touchscreen controls. This is mobile fighting done right!
TAKE BACK IN STYLE
When flying fists and feet won’t do, bring out the big guns! Unload dual pistols, pump-action shotguns, explosive bazookas and more. Unlock body armor and tattoos to boost your stats.
TAKE BACK THE CITY
Scale each skyscraper one floor at a time. Immerse yourself in Fightback’s 80’s action movie style by knocking out baseball bat-wielding punks and psychotic quarterbacks in a variety of unique backdrops.
FIGHT ALL NIGHT
Play Endless Mode to fill up your bank account. Take on waves of thugs for as long as you can last! Compete against your Facebook friends to determine who is the ass-kicking champion.
• Over 100 levels of floor-to-floor fist-fighting!
• A new mobile experience from console developer Ninja Theory
• Punch, kick, and combo using revolutionary touch controls
• Kit out your character with vests, tattoos, guns, and more
• Play all day and rack up cash in Endless Mode and compete with your friends via Facebook!
• Stunning high-quality 3D visuals powered by Unity
Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo
User Agreement : http://terms.ea.com/en
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
- December 20, 2013 Initial release
- January 14, 2014 New version 1.7.0
- February 13, 2014 New version 1.7.1
- July 15, 2014 New version 1.8.0