What’s New: We’re receiving intel that aliens are returning to the war zone. Download this update and join the fight!
"Anomaly Korea is, right out of the gate, one of the most impressive titles I've ever seen on iOS." - TUAW
"Anomaly Korea continues to impress with the same great gameplay and concepts as its predecessor..." — TouchArcade
"...if you loved Warzone Earth, you'll find much to rave about with this spirited follow-up." — Modojo
"The Anomaly series takes tower defence and turns it on its head." — Pocket Gamer
The sequel to the critically acclaimed ‘Anomaly Warzone Earth’.
The alien robots are back and this time they’ve got Korea in their sights. It’s your job to lead a squad into fierce fire-fights and fend off the alien invasion. Plan your routes carefully and use armoured units and attacking powers to turn the tide of war against a horde of new enemy threats.
This isn’t tower defense it’s tower offense!
Flipping the tower defense genre on its head, you play the invaders leading your unit into alien-infested districts. Plan carefully, use your money and powers wisely, and make it through unscathed.
A NEW WAY TO PLAY
Keep an eye on the action from a top-down perspective and use tactile touch controls to assemble your squad, plan your route using the new tactical map and simply execute player powers such as Boost, which speeds up your unit’s offense. Test your leadership abilities in the new ‘Art of War’ trials.
This thrilling portable strategy game comes to life in stunning detail on your device with stunning high-definition visuals and attention to detail. Anomaly Korea delivers an atmospheric soundtrack and full voice acting – this is console gameplay on a portable device.
• A sequel to the award-winning Anomaly Warzone Earth
• Think tactically across 12 new missions
• Deploy new player powers and units to take on new enemies
• Put your skills to the test in ‘Art of War’ mode
• Cutting-edge visuals and a stunning soundtrack with full voice acting
• UNIVERSAL: Works beautifully on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad mini and iPad
For more information or support, please visit www.anomalykorea.com
- December 20, 2012 Initial release
- January 04, 2013 New version 1.01
- January 11, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- January 24, 2013 New version 1.02
- February 09, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- February 14, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- April 30, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- May 10, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- December 09, 2013 New version 1.03
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- January 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- August 04, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- May 02, 2015 New version 1.2
- July 17, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- July 26, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- December 21, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99