148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ANGRY CARDS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Order & Chaos Duels is a beautiful and fun strategic card game at its core, but the solo campaign is horribly unbalanced.
What's NewWith more ways to power up your deck and more prizes for vanquishing foes, the battle for the fate of Haradon is about to reach a whole new power level in this update for Order & Chaos Duels!
- Card Library: See every card in the game, complete with abilities and beautiful art, in this easy-to-navigate tome. Filters help you find the exact cards you need to devise your ultimate deck strategy.
- More Pillage Players Rewards: Earn more Gold and Runes for defeating other players, with even bigger prizes if you can pull off a Victory Streak.
Bug Fixes & Security Improvements:
- Fixed an HP exploit in multiplayer games
- Epic Boss Rewards are now more easily accessible
- Epic Boss selection has been fixed and works faster than before
- Players will no longer receive duplicate invitations
- New banning system that removes known hackers from the game and the leaderboards
- Overall improved game stability
App DescriptionRediscover the Order & Chaos universe in this FREE collectible trading card game (TCG) that lets you battle with evil forces in many adventures or against real players for leaderboard supremacy.
The ancient demonic spirit Zepar and his Corruption have returned to use the world as their twisted, wicked playground once again.
Create your great hero, the Card Dueler, and embody the world’s only hope!
√ Nearly 300 gorgeous cards to collect, reflecting the artistic direction of Order & Chaos
√ Fast & accessible duels on the go with spectacular special effects
√ Deep content & strategy with game mechanics of a traditional TCG
√ Epic live & asynchronous multiplayer fights
√ Quests & adventures to fight against evil and free the world of Haradon
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
November 01, 2013 New version 1.4.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3.1
July 07, 2013 New version 1.0.4
May 24, 2013 New version 1.0.3
May 15, 2013 New version 1.0.2
April 12, 2013 New version 1.0.1
March 21, 2013 Initial Release