Greetings Mayors, here’s what the new update includes:
- New City Rank 8 now available! Complete City Tasks for Mayor Badges to level up your city and earn buildings as rewards.
- Watch out for the upcoming limited-time Rare Item Hunt event, all Rare Items Bizzie Missions will have 2x chance of success during this event.
Welcome to the best new city-builder game in town!
Now is your chance to be the owner of the awesomest city ever! Build, expand, customize -- the decision is in your hands!
But don’t stop there: Recruit dozens of quirky characters, add them to your collection and watch as they populate the streets and bring your city to life!
Build the BEST. CITY. EVER.
- Craft hundreds of unique, gorgeous buildings and expand from a peaceful little town to a big bustling metropolis.
- Don’t forget to decorate your city with famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Space Needle or the Colosseum to give your inhabitants something to be proud of.
The Place to Be
- Meet and collect tons of funny characters with their own unique personalities, like a donut-munching policeman or an uber-macho construction worker (whose real skill is the suggestive eyebrow raise).
- Already built a fire station? Great! But who’s going to drive the fire truck? Assign your Bizzies to jobs, where they can collect experience and reward you with valuable resources.
Fusion Is the Way to Go
- The future: age of smart forks, exploding hover boards, even selfies! But now the 21st century lives up to its promise, with the ability to merge buildings into advanced skyscrapers and unlock specializations.
- Unlocking each allows you to develop your city in different directions, such as Sustainability, Commerce, Education and Entertainment.
The Grass Is Always Greener…
- But is it really? Find out by visiting your friends' cities. You can always “borrow” some ideas, right? … Sshhh, we won’t tell anyone…
- In case you find yourself short on some crucial resources, make sure you visit the Marketplace to earn some extra cash or find that missing upgrade item.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
- April 29, 2017 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.9.0