The iPad already has its ultimate dark fantasy Action RPG! “Easily the most accomplished example of the genre on the App Store yet.” (PocketGamer 9/10) Dungeon Hunter now features impressive high resolution graphics and an optimized in-game interface.
When the darkness awoke, evil flooded over the land of Gothicus. Dispel the darkness in your realm, uncover your memory about terrible events and fight the evil queen who tyrannizes the kingdom… the queen you once loved.
AN EPIC 3D QUEST
- Discover the enormous world of Gothicus and complete different types of quests and missions: Explore, kill, protect, find special items and more.
- Find your way through huge dungeons with the new mini-map - only for the iPad version! You can also expand the map for a larger view if needed.
IN THE TRADITION OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ACTION RPGs
- Create your own character: Choose your class from a stealthy Rogue to a blade wielding Warrior or a powerful and mysterious Mage.
- Tons of items, weapons and armor to find or buy. Each will change the look and abilities of your character.
A GREAT GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE
- Hack ‘n’ slash gameplay for real-time fights, providing a heavy dose of fun for everybody.
- iPad-optimized experience: Change the location of buttons on the screen to create a custom interface that best fits your style.
ADVENTURE AT ITS BEST
- Progress and evolve along your adventure. Gain experience points by killing enemies or succeeding in certain quests. Choose how to distribute your points according to the skills you want to focus on.
- 5 fairies, each with their own personality, will help you by providing protection, magical powers and advice.
Play this unique action RPG for hours! Defeat the forces of evil by magic and by sword, and finally face your destiny.
*** Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft
Also available from Gameloft on iPad: UNO, Asphalt 5, N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, Let’s Golf, Modern Combat: Sandstorm, Real Football 2010 and NFL 2010.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
- December 22, 2011 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99