• New Tool – Color Picker tool to pick up colors directly from your board
• New Effects - Add Opacity and Drop Shadow to objects on your board
• Bug Fixes - Minor bug fixes related to Sync and Add Text workflow
Adobe® Collage lets you assemble creative moodboards combining images, drawings, video and text.
Adobe Collage allows you to capture and refine concepts bringing together inspirational images, drawings, video, text, and files from select Adobe Creative Suite® applications into modern, conceptual moodboards. Upload your files to Adobe Creative Cloud* to refine later or share with others.
• Create modern moodboards with mixed media.
• Import PDF, PSD, and AI files.
• Search and import content from Google, Flickr and YouTube.
• Increase the size of your canvas as needed to add assets.
• Multiple pen types allow for varied look and feel.
• Add text with a variety of fonts.
• Leverage existing content library in Adobe Creative Cloud*
•Free membership to Creative Cloud* gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others.
Note: Requires iOS 4.3 or above on any iPad
- May 11, 2012 Initial release
- August 22, 2012 New version 1.0.1