Thanks for playing ORC: Vengeance and for letting us know what you think. With your help, we think we've made some pretty cool improvements to the game and we hope you continue to enjoy adventuring as Rok.
• iOS 6 support and iPhone 5 widescreen support!
• New virtual joystick control option with onscreen skill buttons. - Use the original tap controls or the new virtual controls!
• Autorun enabled by default!
• New difficulty settings: Grunt (Original Difficulty) | Warrior (Medium) | Warchief (Hard)
• Vengeance will deplete in Warchief difficulty!
• 5 new hidden sub-levels accessed from secret areas of the original campaign levels. They are very hard! Gear up!
• New rare weapons and shields to loot found only in the secret levels!
• New monsters inhabiting the sub-levels.
• Ability to go directly from the vendor to the next campaign level
• New app icon
• Some unattainable achievements were fixed.
• Improved gesture recognition for circle and zigzag gestures.
• Device detection fixes.
• Crash fix for some iOS device models.
• Minor game balancing and game flow tweaks.
• Minor UI fixes.
• Fixed lightning getting stuck "on" when pausing game.
• Fixed some missing FX on 3GS devices
***** App Store Best of 2012 *****
Included in the 'Showpiece Games' category
***** App Store Editor's Choice Winner *****
Play as Rok, the Orc Warchief on a quest for vengeance in this incredible RPG adventure.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
With groundbreaking visuals, intense combat, dynamic controls, epic boss battles and a deep, narrative-driven campaign, ORC: Vengeance is the most complete RPG available on the App Store.
"Not since Infinity Blade has a game oozed so much quality." — The Sun
"Not only is it a fine dungeon crawler, but the game also helps set the standard for other developer..." — GameTrailers
"...dungeon-crawling done right" — iMore
"ORC: Vengeance is one of the best dungeon-crawlers we've played on iOS." — Slide To Play
"…This is definitely a game that makes us happy on the inside…" — TouchArcade
"…among the finest dungeon crawlers for iPhone and iPad, a well-polished and fun monster-bashing romp with impressive graphics, a plethora of weapons and solid gesture-based controls…" — Modojo
"...one of the finest examples of its genre on the platform right now." — Hookshot Inc
Universal; works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with retina support.
iCloud sync supported, plus 4 game slots for those who share Apple IDs.
The Dark Lord has risen and has enslaved your Orc brethren, it's up to you to defeat him, and his legion of followers, and restore the balance to Argon.
CONSOLE QUALITY VISUALS
Prepare to be blown away by some of the most impressive graphics on the App Store. Environments, combat and visual effects come to life on screen.
Choose from a devastating array of weapons to destroy your enemies. Two-handed battle axes, swords and mighty war-hammers.
LOOT AND LORE
Break open chests, sell items and kill enemies to uncover loot to spend on new weapons and armor. Find the lost books of the ancients and uncover the story of the Dark One.
We are aware of a few isolated cases of people having problems with the build and we are very sorry about that. The developers are working hard now to resolve the issue in question and we promise you'll be back dungeon crawling as soon as possible.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
- July 26, 2012 Initial release
- August 02, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 20, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 07, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 17, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.2
- January 03, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 28, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 09, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 16, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 10, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- March 31, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- April 08, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- July 24, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99