- Fixed audio bug
On Sale for a Limited Period! Ravensword: The Fallen King is a massive, sandbox-style adventure. Combining action with RPG elements, Ravensword features rich and interactive environments that bring you a gaming experience unlike anything you’ve seen on the iOS platform.
Our land is a peaceful one. There is no war or hunger here, but strange and evil creatures stalk the night ...
Enter the world of Ravensword: The Fallen King: Take on quests to earn money and experience. Wield powerful weapons and magical runes. Battle fearsome enemies such as Orcs, Trolls, Ogres and Demons. Test your skills with a variety of games and side quests.
This is the first adventure in the Ravensword series.
* Innovative 3D Action/Adventure/RPG hybrid gameplay in an open environment.
* An engrossing high-fantasy story that will take hours to unravel.
* An expansive 3D world filled with stunning locations and an entertaining cast of characters.
* A multitude of enemies to battle using an optional auto-targeting interface.
* Mighty weapons, items, and magical runes to purchase and uncover as your character gains wealth and experience.
* Choice between first and third-person perspectives at the touch of a button.
* Epic soundtrack and spatial 3D audio that puts you right in the action. Listen to the footsteps of creatures as they creep up next to you!
* A clear inventory interface, combined with simple leveling and full auto-saves, ensuring pick-up-and-play.
* Ride a horse, practice shooting your bow, hunt animals in the forest – these are just a taste of the possibilities within Ravensword.
* Secret areas, monsters, and treasures to keep you playing long after you’ve completed the main storyline.
Ravensword: The Fallen King is truly a unique gaming experience in the App Store.
- iTunes - Best Apps of 2009
- Kotaku - "Chillingo's ambitious app puts a Lord of the Rings-like adventure in the palm of your hand."
- Appgamer 9/10 Superb
- Slidetoplay 3/4 "One of the most ambitious titles ever to hit the App Store."
- IGN "Built like a PC RPG with a hint of Zelda ."
Additional models and textures by Arteria3d.com
Ravensword is developed by Crescent Moon Games and published by Chillingo Ltd
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
- December 12, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 07, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 16, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 11, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 01, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 26, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99