What's New- New weapon - Freezing Bolt.
- OpenFeint upgraded to 2.0
- Lowered difficulty for Easy
- Added cheat option for those who have troubles passing specific levels.
- Made more obvious when certain upgrades are disabled.
- Added hints
- Game made more "responsive" - it's now easier to flick bad guys.
- Fixed "disappearing" campaign ("yellow dots" issue).
- Performance optimization
App DescriptionKnights Onrush is an intensely addictive and fun castle defence game. As the enemies attack, flick them into the air, crush them into ground, blow them up, freeze them, boil them, sacrifice them, anything goes!
Nominated for Best Action Game of The First Annual AppAwards by appadvice.com.
IGN: A delirious strategy game with insane pacing & goofball gags; impossible not to love. 8.5 out of 10.
Modojo: Easy to get into yet hard to put down. Presentation is among the best we've seen on the iPhone. 5 out of 5.
Theappera: Can’t be praised enough. It’s fantastic, and gives a fresh look to a beaten concept. 8 out of 10.
Rustysabre: Knights Onrush is the definitive leader in the genre where the App Store is concerned. 9.5 out of 10
From the makers of iDracula, we bring you Knights Onrush. Knights are now officially Onrush!
They usually come before dawn and attack your home castle. They break through defense and attack every single man, pillaging, destroying everything.
Not this time! Let's show them what we've got! Flick them into the air, crash them into ground, blow them up, freeze them, boil them, sacrifice them, anything.
- An epic campaign with 12 castles to defend.
- 11 enemy types, including Wizards, Catapults, Bombers, Assassins, each with their own unique abilities.
- Defensive structures like Ballista, Boulder Thrower, Fireball, Squasher, Freezer, and Flamethrower for dealing huge damage
- Different landscapes such as Forests, Plains, and Deserts.
- Endless siege and Madness modes.
- Automatic save/load.
- Online Chat and Leaderboards
June 02, 2009 Initial Release