This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Added support for iRig Mic HD 2 and ARC 2.5 MEMs microphone as input sources.
- General reliability & security improvements.
Mic Room is an extremely powerful and easy-to-use microphone modeling app for your iPhone or iPad. It gives you a comprehensive virtual collection of some of the most iconic microphone models of all time. Now you can have a diverse and versatile range of mic sounds that you can bring with you for use anytime and anywhere.
The LE version of Mic Room comes with 1 microphone to get you started. You can expand your collection by upgrading to the full version or by selecting individual models a-la-carte.
Mic Room gives you up to 20 microphones to choose from, that cover the entire spectrum of sounds from classic to contemporary: You get a spread of dynamic, condenser and ribbon microphones that have all been modeled on the essential tools used by A-list production studios everyday. And you can add on to this initial collection with even more microphones via in-app purchase.
Using Mic Room couldn't be easier. It works seamlessly with your favorite high-quality hardware microphones (like IK's new iRig Mic Studio or iRig Mic HD 2 ) or the built-in mic on your iPhone or iPad. Just plug in, open the app, select which model you want your mic to sound like and there you have it — you're ready to go.
And, to make sure you always get the best sound possible, each virtual microphone includes an input gain knob and an easy-to-read circular level meter. Just touch and drag until you get the sound you want.
You'll be amazed by the sound quality of these microphones. It's just like having the real thing in front of you. This should come as no surprise as each has been crafted by the same team of engineers behind IK's acclaimed AmpliTube and VocaLive families of apps and software.
Mic Room is Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible, so it can be effortlessly used with other hosts and applications for many creative possibilities.
• Powerful yet easy to use microphone modeling app
• Comes with 1 mic model
• Register any IK Multimedia microphone to unlock 2 more mic models free
• Expandable with more mic models via in-app purchase
• Input sources matched to IK Multimedia’s range microphones for superior accuracy and realism
• Also works with your iPhone or iPad's built-in mic
• Adjustable input level
• Level meter
• Master bypass switch
• Inter-App Audio and Audiobus compatibility
• FULL version also available
For more information:
- June 16, 2015 Initial release
- June 29, 2015 New version 1.1
- July 09, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- October 03, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- October 10, 2015 New version 1.1.3
- October 24, 2015 New version 1.1.4
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.1.5