What's new in version 1.0.3
- Resolves an issue that could cause distorted audio when using iPad 2 in certain circumstances (in order to make this fix effective, the App must be deleted from the device before installing version 1.0.5)
- General reliability improvements
*** NOTE: From this version onwards, GrooveMaker for iPad no longer supports iOS 3.
iOS 3.x users should not delete GrooveMaker for iPad version 1.0.2 from their device or from their iTunes if they wish to continue using this app.
GrooveMaker® is THE app for creating non-stop electronic, dance and hip-hop tracks in real-time, by anyone, like a professional DJ. Over 300 hi-quality loops included!
GrooveMaker gives you a completely new way of making music by automatically remixing the hundreds of loops included on the 8 available tracks, in virtually limitless ways for millions of different grooves at your fingertips.
With GrooveMaker, you can create professional full-length tracks, grooves and beats for your music compositions, ambient soundtracks, movie scores and even dance parties or workouts — wherever you need to groove. And it’s so easy to learn, you’ll be creating the grooves of your friends’ envy in minutes.
Everything in GrooveMaker is done in real-time, without ever having to stop the music. You can add, remove, and replace single or multiple loops as you listen, so there’s no stop to your creative flow. Full track sequencing is as easy as drag and drop, and puts you in control of the groove. It’s your mix, and it all happens in real-time.
Remixing with GrooveMaker is a breeze and a totally new experience. Pick a drum groove. Layer on a bass riff. Add a bass drum beat. Spice it up with melodic and rhythmic lines, leads, pads or effect loops. Browse millions of grooves with one click and pick the ones you like. Change tempo on the fly without stopping the music. Then save it all as a new remix and export it to your Mac/PC* for your own compositions, compilations, video soundtracks and to share with your friends.
On the iPad, GrooveMaker's features have been enhanced to a whole new level thanks to the larger multi-touch surface which is like having an integrated, advanced mixing controller built-in the app.
You will find a convenient mixer-like environment with large slider controls for volume, pan and master level with metering of the 8 loop tracks as well as additional controls such as tempo, solo, mute, and more, all available on the same screen.
The possibility of switching between grooves with just one touch or control the number of loops that are automatically combined during a mix, pushes the boundary of what you can achieve with GrooveMaker in a live situation and makes it an extremely powerful addition to any DJ's set.
There are more additional GrooveMaker style packs available for the most popular genre of dance music like house, hip-hop, drum and bass!
Get more info, watch GrooveMaker videos, and check audio demo of all GrooveMaker packs on:
GrooveMaker D’n’B for iPad features:
- Instantaneous control over 8 stereo loop tracks
- Play, Mix and Randomize loops on the fly
- Combine studio-quality loops to produce a million possible grooves
- Manipulate loops in real time (pan, volume, mute, solo, group, tempo)
- Arrange grooves easily with drag and drop to create full-length tracks
- Save, preview and recall your mixed tracks
- Upload your tracks as hi-quality WAV file to your Mac/PC (*Wi-Fi network required)
- Interactive Help allows quick learning simply following the indicated steps
Included sound Features:
- Massive loop library of drums, bass, bass-drums, lines, pads, percussion, effects
- D’n’B style
- 4 included songs + 1 FREE song when you register
- 315 loops
- 150-160-170-180 BPM
- 127 MB of samples
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE FIRST TIME A SONG IS LAUNCHED GROOVEMAKER WILL UNPACK ITS SAMPLES. THIS MIGHT TAKE UP TO 2 MINUTES. DO NOT INTERRUPT THIS PROCESS!***
Visit www.ikmultimedia.com/iklip to see how you can take your iPad on stage with you, with the universal microphone stand adapter for iPad.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.0.2
- August 21, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- September 01, 2011 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 16, 2011 New version 1.0.3
- December 01, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 01, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- April 17, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $2.99
- May 01, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $9.99
- August 03, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- August 17, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 22, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- November 30, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- April 18, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- May 04, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- August 10, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- August 23, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- August 27, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- September 02, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- November 21, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- December 06, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- December 12, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 03, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99