Two notable improvements in this version.
1. Once the 10th digit has been entered, that phone number is now copied to your iPhone clipboard before opening the messages app. If you prefer to send someone your contact record from within Contacts, you can exit ZipConnect and then open the iOS Contacts app as soon as you have entered the 10th digit. There is a popup that lets you know when the phone number has been saved to the clipboard.
2. Added the ability to have both Business and Personal text message formats if you send your contact info from within ZipConnect.
ZipConnect simplifies sharing your contact info with someone you have just met.
When you meet someone, open ZipConnect and you can very quickly enter their mobile number. Your name and mobile number are stored in ZipConnect during the initial setup. You can also include additional information such as your company name, email address, etc. As soon as you enter the new phone number into ZipConnect you're ready to send them an message with your contact info.
ZipConnect automatically saves the new phone number to your iPhone's clipboard. Just open your contacts app and add a new contact. Tap the phone number field and then you can paste the number from the clipboard into the contact record.
Super fast and easy to use.
- May 01, 2015 Initial release
- May 14, 2015 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3