Neon Chrome is an infinite twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment. Choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer - again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of fight, die, improve and repeat - many players have over 100 hours logged!
Neon Chrome is high end game filled with massive explosions, destructible environment, countless bullets and rich AI behavior.
- Procedurally generated levels - true endless replayability
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
- Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
- Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
- Game Center achievements
Neon Chrome was created by 10tons - the company behind the cult hit game Crimsonland.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release