There are new options to configure the way the disk storage is calculated.
It's now possible to define how large the "KByte" is. This can be either the traditional 1024 bytes or just 1000 bytes. The latter matches the way Apple measures disk storage within the iOS, therefore the when comparing the values from SysInfo with those from the iOS, you should pick 1000.
Another option affects the way the free space in the file storage is measured. This can be either the real free space, but alternatively the App can also take into account the space that is currently not free but which the iOS can free at any time if needed (like Cache files, temporary files, etc). The latter is also done by the iOS in the system settings where it reports the free space.
This App provides a Widget for the notification center which shows the current memory and file storage usage and the battery level. The lightweight widget lets you access this information fast and anytime.
Information that is shown in the notification center:
- Disk storage (total, used and free capacity)
- Memory (total, wired, active, inactive, free memory)
- battery level (current percentage)
The information is provided as bar chart and in absolute values. Compact, fast and easy to read.
The App for the Apple Watch lets you control the memory, battery and disk storage of your iPhone status directly from the watch, very fast and easy. The Watch App includes a "Glance" with one of the three status graphs, which one can be configured in the iPhone App. The Watch App itself can display all information, but you can also configure which of the information will be shown.
- March 24, 2015 Initial release
- April 29, 2015 New version 1.1
- June 22, 2015 New version 1.2
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.3.1
- September 28, 2019 New version 1.5
- October 03, 2019 New version 1.5.1
- October 22, 2019 New version 1.5.2
- November 19, 2019 New version 1.5.3
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.6