- All the clocks are now available as widgets for the home screen under iOS 14 and later. You can add as many TI:ME widgets to the home screen as you want. Each of these widgets can be configured individually (by long tapping on the widget on the home screen), showing something else (for example different time zones, colors, clock types etc).
- The clock "Periodic Table of Elements" is now using the "n" (Neutron) as symbol for the "0" instead of "-" that was used before.
This clock App is meant for all those users who like to get the time in unusual or challenging ways. This App can display the time in many different ways, like for example as decimal time (which was introduced in the French Revolution), as hexedecimal time (the idea goes back to the 19th century), as "Swatch Internet time" and many others. The most challenging clocks are the trigonometry clock and the PT clock, which requires some mathematical or chemical knowledge to interpret the time correctly.
This clock is for "Geeks" ;-)
The App shows the time in big letters which are easy to read even from the distance. So you can use an (old) iOS device put it on a shelf so it just shows the time.
Feel free to make suggestions for other "geeky" clocks I can add in the future...
- October 30, 2012 Initial release
- October 06, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 31, 2014 New version 1.2
- April 29, 2015 New version 1.3
- August 12, 2015 New version 1.4
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.6.1
- August 06, 2021 New version 2.0