-fixes crash on iOS7
-fixes login and sign up with social
Radius is a premium fitness video service featuring world-class trainers, personalized fitness programs, and unlimited workout options. Radius will match you with a program to get the results you want. On any screen, anytime, anywhere.
Radius members have access to a deep, ever-growing video library of fitness workouts. With new techniques and trainers added all the time, say goodbye to boredom and hello to real results. And you'll have company: Radius acts like a virtual trainer, tracking your progress and celebrating your achievements—as the Radius community cheers you on.
Whatever your fitness level and goals, Radius has a program just for you: from Lean30 and Radius Beginner Bootcamp to Venom, Triple Threat, and ProSkills. All viewable on-demand, on any of your screens, from iPads to iPhones to desktops and more.
Try things you never imagined you would try. Do things you never thought you could do. Fit your life.
World-Class Radius Trainers
Meet our world-class trainers and select one that's just right for you. We assembled the best, including:
• Basheerah Ahmad: A trainer for celebrities including Carrie Underwood, Jordin Sparks and Vivica A. Fox, Basheerah is skilled in cardio kickboxing, circuit boxing, and body sculpting.
• Nicky Holender: This London-born UK soccer player now lives in LA, working with celebs like Mel B. and Gordon Ramsey and top pro soccer stars. He combines high intensity and sport-specific workouts for your inner athlete.
• Keoni Hudoba: Hawaiian-born Keoni went from 327 pounds to having a healthy, fit, loving life. He created the Cyc method, a high-intensity spin workout incorporating sports moves. Keoni knows the struggle, and lives to share what he's learned.
• Alex Isaly: An Ironman athlete, Alex is one of America's leading kettlebell trainers, a top spin instructor, and a noted strength trainer. He's also an elite athlete, master trainer and nutrition expert.
• Natalie Uhling: Natalie is an Idaho-born Brooklyn convert determined to disrupt the fitness world. She created NuFit, a music-blasting, high-intensity workout. Natalie will motivate you to embrace fitness, nutrition, and mind-body-spirit wellness.
Track Your Achievements
The Radius app for IOS tracks your achievements as you go. You simply choose your goals, pick your program, and start working out. As you progress in your personalized fitness program, Radius will track your successes and show you how close you are to meeting your goals: from weight loss to strength gain to endurance to all-around fitness.
Join the Radius Community
You'll stay motivated with encouragement from the Radius community around you. See how you're doing in your pursuit of fitness goals, and how that compares with other Radius members on the same quest.
Fit Your Life
Radius is more than a premium fitness and workout video service. It's a truly personalized way to pursue your fitness goals like never before, on your schedule. It fits your life, helping you embrace health and fitness in today's modern, mobile world.
Three subscription options are available for Radius Fitness:
- Radius Fitness charter monthly membership for $9.99
- Radius Fitness charter six month membership for $49.99
- Radius Fitness charter annual membership for $89.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
- December 12, 2014 Initial release
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- May 14, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- May 20, 2015 New version 2.0.2