This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Support for commas after first parameter in command.
Ex. ADD AL, BL
If you need to work on 8086 assembler for developing or studying, 8086 ASM is for you.
It's an 8086 assembler simulator, that allows you to write (or paste) your assembly code and execute it, one line at time, and see values of registers, just like EMU8086 on PCs.
Note that this is a simulator and no real ASM code is executed on your iPhone: if you want this application to create apps for your phone, you are wrong!
This is for testing, debugging and teaching purposes.
8086 ASM allows you to input your ASM code and view registers changing according to every executed line of code!
Not every aspect of real 8086 Assembly is supported yet, it's going to cover almost everything in future releases.
- November 19, 2014 Initial release
- December 03, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 04, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 10, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 15, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- December 21, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 17, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99