New in 3.13.0:
Introducing support for DJI Osmo Mobile (2 & 3) and our newest Fisheye 14mm lens.
DJI Osmo Support - Manually adjust camera settings, swap device lenses, and trigger recording from the hardware buttons on your DJI Osmo.
Fisheye 14mm - Make precise distortion correction adjustments to your Fisheye photos right in the viewfinder or gallery.
Choose between different processed photo quality options -- prioritize quality, speed, or select a balance of the two.
Tag your shots #shotonmoment to be featured.
We are @moment and Pro Camera is the app we’ve always wanted. Manual controls, better video, long exposure and quick access to the settings we need. It gives us the features of a DSLR but in a fast, easy to use camera app.
NEW - DJI Osmo Mobile & Fisheye 14mm lens support. Manually adjust camera settings, swap device lenses, and trigger recording from the hardware buttons on your DJI Osmo. Make precise distortion correction adjustments to your Fisheye photos right in the viewfinder or gallery.
For Filmmakers - the features you need, not the ones you don’t. Color profiles, bitrates, dual-channel audio meters, real-time waveforms, and fast access to frame rates.
For Photographers - easier than shooting on your DSLR. Shoot RAW (even in BURST), split focus/exposure, and manually control everything (exposure, ISO, shutter speed, white balance, and focus).
For Everyone Else - inspired by the pro’s we made the interface simple, fast, and easy to use. We provide getting started tips, video tutorials, and full-time customer service to get you setup.
We love hearing from you. If you have any features, ideas, or feedback please email us at [email protected] or DM us on Instagram @moment.
## Photography Features
+ Distortion Correction - Adjust the distortion effect on your photos taken with the Moment Fisheye 15mm or Fisheye 14mm lens.
+ Slow Shutter - long exposure shots with motion blur and light trails.
+ Motion Blur - make motion in your shots buttery smooth.
+ Light Trails - turn lights into beautiful streaks of color.
+ Focus peaking - the green edges will help you dial in your focus.
+ Zebra stripes - We overlay stripes onto the over and underexposed areas in the viewfinder.
+ RAW and TIFF - Shoot photos in RAW format for better editing, or TIFF for high-quality printing.
+ Split Focus and Exposure - Take control of tricky lighting scenarios.
+ Full Manual - Control shutter speed, iso, exposure, focus, and white balance with easy to use sliders and double taps to reset.
+ Burst mode - Capture burst shots in RAW format. This is big as now you can capture action with burst but at the uncompressed quality pros want with RAW.
+ 3D Shutter - Control your shutter like a DSLR camera. We’ve brought the shooting experience of a pro shutter button to the touch screen. Half press to focus, full press to capture using the in-app shutter button.*
## Filmmaker Features
+ Focus peaking - the green edges will help you dial in the focus.
+ Zebra stripes - Overlaid stripes on the over- and underexposed areas.
+ Color Profiles - Select from default, flat, or log color profiles to get the most out of your files in post-processing.
+ Video Bitrates - Get precise control over video quality with standard, medium, and high bitrates to choose from.
+ RGB Histogram: Dial in your video color, balance, and exposure with a live RGB histogram.
+ Waveform monitor - Evaluate video brightness and exposure across your image in real time.
+ Audiometers - Get just the right sound with precise, dual-channel (when available) audio levels.
+ Live Histogram - Nail your exposure every time.
+ Video Stabilization - Make your videos buttery smooth.
+ Precise Video - Change your resolution and framerate on screen without digging into a settings menu.
+ Anamorphic - Use the Moment Anamorphic lens to shoot amazing, letterbox style photos and videos.
## Works With
+ iPhone Lenses - Manually control which iPhone lens you want to shoot with so you can use Moment lenses over any one.
+ Moment Lens - select which lens you're shooting with.
+ Moment Battery Case - Works with the DSLR-like shutter button on our photography cases for half-press and full-press capture.
+ Apple Watch - Use your watch as a remote to shoot photos or record videos.
+ Siri Shortcuts - Quick access to capture a photo or start a video
+ Presets - access your favorite settings to capture the shot faster.
RAW and 3D shutter require an iPhone 6S or later (6S, 7, 8, X, XS, XR, SE)
- November 19, 2014 Initial release
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- December 31, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.3.0
- February 26, 2015 New version 1.3.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.4.0
- July 11, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- August 02, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- August 23, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- October 04, 2015 New version 2.1
- November 03, 2015 New version 2.2
- December 21, 2015 New version 2.3
- February 19, 2016 New version 2.4
- February 29, 2016 New version 2.4.2
- July 01, 2016 New version 2.5.60
- November 05, 2016 New version 2.6.1
- December 16, 2016 New version 2.6.2
- January 04, 2017 New version 2.6.3
- May 03, 2019 New version 3.9.0
- May 03, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $5.99
- June 13, 2019 New version 3.9.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 3.9.2
- June 19, 2019 New version 3.9.3
- August 04, 2019 New version 3.10.2
- August 16, 2019 New version 3.10.3
- August 28, 2019 New version 3.11.1
- September 22, 2019 New version 3.12
- September 27, 2019 New version 3.12.1
- October 16, 2019 New version 3.12.2
- October 16, 2019 New version 3.12.3
- October 30, 2019 New version 3.12.4
- November 14, 2019 New version 3.12.5
- November 20, 2019 New version 3.12.6
- December 03, 2019 New version 3.13.1
- December 03, 2019 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- December 04, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- December 05, 2019 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- December 05, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- December 05, 2019 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- December 07, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99