Unpixelate is a unique, colorful, and brain twisting 3D puzzle game now available for the first time on iOS devices!
Easy to learn but tough to master with addictive gameplay, Unpixelate has all the hallmarks of a great puzzle game. Explore the dazzlingly colorful world, enjoy retro pixel artwork and music, and face the challenge of solving 100 distinct puzzles!
* NO In-App Purchases, you pay a low price upfront for the ability to play through all the levels!
- INTUITIVE AND ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY! – It’s easy learning how to navigate through the 3D world. Challenging levels that twist in around three-dimensional space will twist your brain in ways you never thought possible!
- COLORFUL RETRO WORLD! – Pixel explosions and retro soundtracks draw you further into the puzzle solving adventures.
- 100 LEVELS! – That’s 100 unique and challenging puzzles to solve, hours of game play for one low price.
- FUN AND CHALLENGING PUZZLES! – You will find blocks of ice and fire, teleporters, buttons, spikes and more; use them or avoid them but you must get to the goal.
- HIT GAME NOW ON MOBILE! – Now play the highly rated Steam and PS3 game on your iPhone or iPad!
Download Unpixelate now and immerse yourself into a brand new unique puzzle experience on your iPhone or iPad.
Follow us on social media for the latest info on Unpixelate and beyond!
Reviews (Steam and PS3 versions):
“… a fun and engaging game well worth the $10 price tag. The levels are masterfully balanced and the visuals are stirring, making for an impressive overall package.“
"Could Doctor Entertainment have come up with the Trials of puzzle gaming? Buy it now, rewire your ailing brain and find out."
“If you have even a passing interest in the puzzle genre, then this is a title you need to pick up and appreciate.”
9/10 Worth Playing
“Great puzzle game. Great indie game. Great indie puzzle game. Need I say more?”
8.5/10 ME Gamers
“A simple idea that is acted upon with great focus and substantial ingenuity to produce a complex and compelling puzzle game.”
8/10 The Sixth Axis
© DeNA Co., Ltd.
- February 17, 2015 Initial release