- Removed Dante's beard accessory
**Make daily reading more fun than ever*** Join magical dragons in exciting, out-of-this-world locations. For every minute kids spend reading, they earn a coin to use at the in-app store to buy their dragon new clothes and accessories, and even unlock new locations!
At the end of each session, an updated report will be sent to the teacher, allowing him or her to keep track of reading goals and provide encouragement in the classroom. For reaching a monthly goal as a class, each student in the class will be awarded a “secret accessory” that is automatically added to their inventory.
So grab a book, launch the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! app and start reading!
- Easy for kids to use
- Encourages more reading
- Gamifies the reading experience
- Helps kids achieve their BOOK IT! reading goals
- Automatically records reading progress
- Sends teachers updates
Please note: You’ll need a special code from your participating teacher to utilize the app. This app works in conjunction with a web-based timer as well as a web-based Teacher Dashboard where the teacher sets goals (by the minute or book), monitors reading progress, sends parents notifications, and celebrates success! Learn more at
About BOOK IT!
In 1984, Pizza Hut established the BOOK IT! National Reading Incentive Program to motivate children to read more and help develop a lifelong love of reading.
BOOK IT! is a six-month program for students in kindergarten through sixth grade. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com/bookit or keep up with BOOK IT! via social media:@bookitprogram and Facebook.com/bookitprogram.
- October 02, 2014 Initial release
- December 04, 2014 New version 1.1
- September 30, 2015 New version 2.0
- November 24, 2015 New version 2.1
- December 09, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 2.2.0
- November 17, 2016 New version 2.2.1