This game is a free adaptation of the novel "Les Misérables", written by Victor Hugo in 1862.
In 1815, Jean Valjean is freed from prison labor, and is an outcast filled with hate and a sense of injustice. He steals silverware from Monseigneur Bienvenu, who has provided him with food and shelter. However, the bishop's generosity teaches him what virtue and integrity are. When Jean Valjean arrives in Montreuil-sur-Mer, he becomes Monsieur Madeleine, the town mayor. He meets Fantine, and promises her to save Cosette from the clutches of the Thénardiers.
Les Misérables is one of the most renowned literary masterworks and has been adapted for film several times. It is now available as an adventure and hidden object game, with detailed graphics. You'll play Jean Valjean in 19th-century Paris.
Explore the novel's legendary scenes, keep your promise to Fantine by saving Cosette from the Thénardiers, escape from Javert's manhunt, be part of the revolts in the barricades by helping Marius and Gavroche, and experience many other twists and turns.
• Meet famous characters from the novel
• Be part of the revolt in the Rue Saint Denis
• Wonderful hidden object scenes
• Collect key objects to interact with your environment
• High-definition scenery
• Animated interactive areas
• Mini games and several puzzles to solve
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
Send an email to [email protected]
join our Facebook fanpage!
You have a technical issue?
Contact [email protected]
- August 06, 2014 Initial release
- November 05, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99