- Optimized for 64 bits
- Correction of minor bugs
- Various improvements
"Les Misérables" is one of the most famous literary works in the world. It has been adapted for film several times. It's now available as a video game for the first time.
Montfermeil, France, 1826. Fantine lives in poverty and is doing everything she can to get by. Fantine is forced to leave her little girl Cosette at the Thénardiers' boarding house because she's looking for work in the city.
Unfortunately, the Thénardiers are dishonest innkeepers. They constantly exploit and abuse Cosette. Cosette becomes their maid.
In this video game adaptation of Victor Hugo's brilliant work, you'll play Cosette. You'll try to escape from the clutch of the spiteful innkeepers.
Through the unique ambiance and the detailed graphics of this game, discover or rediscover one of the greatest novels of the history of literature.
• Help Cosette have a better future. Get her out of the poverty that's hounding you.
• Discover the letters that Fantine's left for you
• Escape from this sordid inn
• Get to know Jean Valjean, your faithful guardian
• Wonderful scenes with hidden objects
• Collect key objects to interact with your environment
• High-definition animated decor
• Animated interactive areas
• Mini games and several puzzles to solve
• Designed by the people behind great adventure games such as Atlantis, Dracula, and The Secrets of Da Vinci, etc.
• Game Center
• Retina Display
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
Send an email to [email protected]
join our Facebook fanpage!
You have a technical issue?
Contact [email protected]
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- November 03, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 10, 2016 New version 2.0