New content available!
- Discover "An Automaton with a Plan", a new adventure that takes place in the enchanted world of Syberia 3! Play as Oscar, the famous automat, and unravel the mystery of Kate Walker's disappearance!
- Made corrections to how game characters use staircases.
- Corrected some problems with saving games.
- Improved some cut-scenes
- Corrected problems with some cameras.
- Improved some visual effects.
- Corrected certain interactions.
- Corrected and improved the interfaces.
- Made text bigger to make it easier to read.
- Improved various graphics.
- Corrected some inventory problems.
- Corrected various localization problems.
- Corrected various problems with the point-and-click function.
- Optimized Olympia Stadium.
- Corrected various gameplay bugs.
- Upgraded support for the 1234 keys.
The limitless imagination of Benoit Sokal continues in Syberia 3, focusing on an entirely new adventure. After abandoning the island, Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe, a nomadic people migrating with their snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they must find a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and unexpected obstacles, not to mention Kate's past, which catches up with her.
The next generation in adventure games, Syberia 3 takes you inside an enchanting, mysterious universe full of life for you to explore in 3D. Plunged into the heart of a world inhabited by a cast of interesting characters, you'll discover and experience a fabulous tale as imagined by Benoit Sokal.
- A brand new tale, completely different from the first two Syberia games.
- Exceptionally immersive storytelling, multiplied by Benoit Sokal's unparalleled artistic direction
- Explore Benoit Sokal's poetic universe in 3D for the first time
- Original score by Inon Zur (Syberia 2, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia)
- Original, real-time 3D puzzles and mysteries
Previously in Syberia:
A lawyer in NYC, Kate Walker was sent to Europe on a simple mission that gradually transformed into personal quest, an adventure that led her on a voyage aboard a locomotive bound for the reaches of the Europe. Accompanied by a robot named Oscar, she fulfilled inventor Hans Voralberg's dream, searching for the last mammoths all the way on the legendary island of Syberia.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release