With 12 new recipes (three per chapter)
Optimized for iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
This Photo Cookbook is intended for all grilling enthusiasts. It presents classics like "Porterhouse Steak with Garbanzo-Bean Salad," "Glazed Spareribs with Apple-Tomato Ketchup" or "Chicken Wings," but also more unusual dishes such as "Veal Rib Roast with Potato Gratin," "Whole Young Chicken with Anchovy-Basil Sauce" and "Cedar-Plank Salmon with Fennel-Orange Salad."
The app contains a varied range of 72 recipes, divided into four chapters: "Meat," "Poultry," "Fish & Seafood,“ and "Vegetables and Cheese." The overview page of each chapter scrolls vertically, so you can effortlessly see which recipe you want to prepare.
Besides grilling over direct heat, some of the recipes use grilling over indirect heat with the lid closed. This can be done with a kettle grill, for example.
The app is like a private, in-home grilling course, taught by an experienced grill master who explains the methods to you. Gorgeous photos, displayed to best advantage in high resolution on your iPad, illustrate each step.
Each recipe begins with a picture showing all the ingredients you'll use. So, you can check at a glance whether you have all the ingredients on hand for the dish.
The brief preparation instructions are clearly written and easy to understand. Together with the illustrations, they help beginners and grilling aficionados to keep track of the action without missing a detail. Each recipe is topped off with a picture of the completed dish, served in its optimal fashion.
Features at a glance:
- 72 grill recipes are enhanced with more than 600 high-resolution photos that make the most of the Retina display.
- All recipes are shown in professional step-by step photos.
- A search function makes it easy to locate dishes based on ingredients or recipes.
- Ingredient lists can be e-mailed.
- Mark your favorite recipes as favorites. Simply tap the lower-right corner of a recipe on the overview page.
- You can add your own notes to recipes, too.
- Consumer information about the ingredients is readily available. Simply tap on the ingredient.
The app continues the concept of "The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy," a worldwide hit.
- May 16, 2014 Initial release
- April 14, 2015 New version 2.0