This Photo Cookbook presents delicious dishes for children and adults alike. Among them you will find recipes that are especially popular with kids, such as Spaghetti and Meatballs, Crispy Pasta Casserole, Wiener Schnitzel, or Salmon Fish Sticks with Aioli. In addition, look for classics for the whole family, including Chicken Legs with Sage and Mashed Potatoes, Trout Meunière with Broccoli, or Pumpkin and Coconut Soup.
The app is like a private cooking class in your own kitchen with an experienced chef who explains the preparation process. Stunning photographs, elegantly displayed in high resolution especially on your iPad, illustrate every step.
Every recipe starts with a photograph of all the ingredients used in the process. This way you can check at one glance whether you have all the groceries on hand before preparing the dish.
The cooking instructions are easy, clear, and concise. Along with the pictures, this helps novice cooks and experts alike remember even the small details. Each recipe is concluded by an illustration of the finished dish, complete with a serving suggestion.
The app contains 60 recipes, divided into four chapters: “Small Plates”, “Pasta, Pizza & Co”, “Meat Dishes” and “Fish Dishes”. The recipes in each chapter are illustrated in four columns on an overview page. Chapters can be scrolled vertically, so that you can play with your choices and visually decide on a dish to prepare.
Features at a glance:
- 60 family recipes and over 500 top-quality photos in retina resolution
- All recipes are easy to prepare
- All recipes displayed in professional step-by-step photographs
- Search function for ingredients and recipes
- Ingredient lists can be emailed
- Mark the best recipes as favorites. Simply tap the bottom right corner of a recipe on the overview page
- You can add your own notes to recipes
- Ingredients provided with consumer information (retrieved with a tap on the respective ingredient)
The app follows the concept of “The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy”, which is a worldwide success.
- November 27, 2013 Initial release
- April 17, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- April 24, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99