- Fixed a crash issue on loading screen
- Performance and bug fixes
FEATURED by Apple in 'Best New Apps & Games' in the Kids Category (USA and Canada).
Unleash the music genius in you! Whether you are looking to learn your do-re-mi's or itching to create your next masterpiece, this app has it covered. Learn to play popular kids tunes in the traditional Keyboard Mode, or mix it up with fresh new sounds in the Character Mode! Compose your own melodies and share it with family and friends. Perfect for beginners and with heaps of room for creativity, Kids Music Factory is the new music toy that everyone can enjoy.
At first glance it looks just like a real music score - but look closer and you can spot the fun new additions. Keyboard Modes allows you to explore with traditional notes by tapping on the keys and in Character Mode, you can drag and drop heaps of fun characters that make hilarious, out-of-this-world sounds!
Learn how to play any song from the music library with the Tutorial Mode. Designed for beginners, it shows where each note is on the keyboard and keeps record of your personal best.
- 20 children's classics to play and learn
- Choose from over 30 characters to form your own band
- Keyboard Mode: Compose as you play! Tap on a key and see the corresponding note appear on the score
- Character Mode: Each character comes with a fresh sound and a fun animation
- Tutorial Mode: Anyone can learn how to play a song!
- Record your own melodies and share it with family and friends
- Different beautiful themes to choose from
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: [email protected]
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
- April 04, 2014 Initial release
- October 05, 2014 New version 2.2
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.4