- Fixed a crash issue on loading screen
- Performance and bug fixes
Find your way through the twist and turns to the finish line! Drive the ambulance to the hospital, help the little bear cub find his way home, or take a walk through the city’s underground sewers with the alligator, plus much more. Each maze is a new adventure, with lively illustrations, fun characters and heaps of animated objects to explore!
"A-maze-ing! This is an excellent app for younger children that provides a solid spatial learning experience." - Mashable.com, rated 4.6/5 stars
"Charming…engaging…child-friendly." - Best Apps for Kids, selected as Editor's Choice
"Any app that successfully combines learning and fun gets a gold star from me...This is a must-have for any family with preschool-aged children." - The iPhone Mom
MAZES THAT GROW WITH YOUR CHILD
Kids can enjoy playing with mazes at any age. Whether it is simply dragging an object from one side of the screen to the other, or completing a complex maze full of twists and turns, there is something here for everyone. Mazes increase in difficulty with each level, so there is always a new challenge to master!
Every maze is different. Have a giggle at the silly situations and play with clapping seals, sailing goats, lost cubs, friendly mummies, and more! With numerous interactive objects to explore for each screen.
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
The optional hint feature works to help young beginners get started. Tap once to reveal the path to the finish line!
DEVELOP MORE SKILLS
Mazes are a great way for children to develop important learning skills on top of some playtime fun. The nature of maze games involve problem solving and helps to improve cognitive thought processes. Mazes can also teach kids about patience, are great for improving concentration, and helps with memory. Print out the mazes and practice on pen and paper to improve your child’s handwriting skills!
- Child-friendly interface with no complicated menus
- 20 unique mazes with different scenes and characters
- Multiple levels of difficulty
- Optional hint feature for younger learners
- Printable mazes - send it to your email then print out straight away!
- Delightful illustration with over 50 interactive animations to play
- More than 20 original background music tracks that can be easily switched on or off
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: [email protected]
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
- December 11, 2012 Initial release
- September 17, 2013 New version 2.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.4
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.5