- Fixed a crash issue on loading screen
- Performance and bug fixes
"The mazes vary in complexity, sometimes containing multistage features. All in all, this is a solid app...that is well worth the download."
-- The New York Times
"My three younger girls love this app."
-- Days of a Domestic Dad
"the third in a series of maze-related apps that effectively turn your iPad into an
activity center, rich with problem solving possibilities."
-- Children's Technology Review, winner of the Editor's Choice Award
Add a sprinkle of fairy dust to your favorite maze game and what do you get? A whole new journey into the magical lands from stories of old, where princes and princesses live happily ever after - but only if you can help them find their way out of the tricky twists and turns!
With each screen comes a classic fairy tale retold with even more action-packed fun. No two mazes are the same - each one tells a new story. See it come alive with the heaps of interesting characters, funny animations, and beautifully illustrated landscapes. Help Pinocchio find his papa in the belly of a whale, lead the prince to Rapunzel waiting in her tower, help the three little pigs escape the big bad wolf and much more.
This fairy tale edition to the popular Maze 123 series includes new tasks to complete before reaching the finishing line - collect important objects in the right order and watch for a magical transformation!
Mazes are known to greatly benefit early childhood development in the area of problem solving, memory, and concentration. Making learning fun, Fairytale Maze 123:
- Features exciting mazes based on popular fairy tales:
+ The Three Little Pigs
+ The Little Mermaid
+ Little Red Riding Hood
+ The Wizard of Oz
+ Peter Pan
+ Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
+ Hansel and Gretel
+ The Pied Piper
+ Puff the Magic Dragon
+ The Frog Prince
+ Alice in Wonderland
+ Goldilocks and the Three Bears
+ Jack and the Beanstalk
+ Robin Hood
+ Beauty and the Beast
+ Peter and the Wolf
- Includes additional interactive elements for kids to tap and explore
- Uses a child-friendly interface with easy navigation making it suitable for independent play
- Includes a balanced variety of simple and harder mazes
- Pleasant background music track that can be easily switched on or off
- Is available in multiple languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian and Danish.
Think this is A-MAZE-ING? Check out our other maze apps! Simply search for “Maze 123” on the App Store.
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: [email protected]
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
- May 01, 2013 Initial release
- September 17, 2013 New version 2.1
- October 14, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- October 28, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- September 26, 2014 New version 2.2
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.5
- July 15, 2020 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99