- Added a "World Flags" tile set.
- Fixed a bug that would not detect if you won the game, and sometimes not record your best time.
A remake of the classic Shanghai-style mahjong tile matching game, designed specifically for the iPad and iOS7. With a minimalist user interface that doesn't get in your way and gorgeous Retina Display graphics, the tiles look so real you'll want to reach out and pick them up!
• Both classic full layouts (144 tiles) and smaller, easier (72 tiles) layouts included
• Un-timed and timed game modes
• Full multi-touch support for zooming, panning, and selecting tiles
• Auto-hint option, great for beginners, that highlights all tiles with open matches
• 14 different board layouts
• 11 tile sets
• 10 backgrounds
• A hint function & infinite undo
• Reshuffle the tiles if you run out of moves, or replay the board with the same layout of tiles.
- November 07, 2013 Initial release
- November 17, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- September 12, 2014 New version 1.1