- Updated for iOS 13!
Pop up some fun on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch! It's the very newest virtual cooking app from Maverick Software, creators of Cupcakes!, More Cookies! and all the other food apps you love.
More Popcorn gives you everything you need to pop, flavor, season and share all kinds of tasty virtual popcorn treats on your iPhone or iPad. Choose a popper from a pan or domed popper to a microwave or hot air popper. Tilt to pour in the oil & kernels, shake the pan or open/close the microwave door, and watch the popcorn pop!
After you've made a big bowl of hot popcorn, you can add 50+ coatings, toppings, and mix-ins. Caramel corn, kettle corn, cheese corn, wasabi, peppermint, fruit candy coatings, it's all there! Then mix in chocolate chips, nuts, gummy bears, or other kinds of fun foods.
Once you've seasoned your popcorn just right (even shaking the phone to mix up the kernels to coat better), you can eat it or share it via email or save to your photos.
But that's not all! You can also roll your popcorn into yummy popcorn balls, or make popcorn strings that you can use to decorate Christmas trees or wreaths, or even pick you own photo and give it the popcorn decorative touch.
More Popcorn features:
- Gorgeous Retina Display graphics and full screen iPad support. No matter what you play on, from iPod Touch to iPad 2, it'll look amazing.
- 4 different poppers: pan, domed popper, microwave, and hot air popper.
- Over 80 toppings, coatings, and mix-ins. Sweet and savory, fruits and nuts, chocolate, candy, it's all in there!
- 30 achievements you can earn and brag about via Gamcenter. Find secrets, make special mixes, and earn all the points.
- Customize your popcorn bowl with 12 different colors.
- Make popcorn balls and popcorn strings, and use the strings to decorate built in Christmas themed pictures or use your own photos.
- World-wide Gamecenter leader boards to see who has popped the most and made the most strings!'
- VoiceOver support for the visually impaired.
Post a review with your requests and we'll add them to our frequent free updates!
- August 31, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 21, 2012 New version 1.2
- June 23, 2013 New version 1.3
- November 20, 2014 New version 1.4
- March 17, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 19, 2019 New version 1.5