- Fixing technical glitch with 1.0 App Store upload
25 mini-games & toys in 1 app! Never be bored again, with fun games for kids of all ages. Jumping, catching, matching fun. Plus classic toys like jacks, peg jump, solitaire and tic tac toe. Shake, tilt, and tap your way to fun!
All games are fully playable and unlocked, for FREE!
Perfect for entertaining yourself, your little brother or sister, grandkids, or the kids you're babysitting.
- Barnyard Sound Board (when you just need a mooo or quack!)
- Bubble Pop (you can't stop popping!)
- Bunny Jump (how high can you guide the bunny up into the sky?)
- Candy Match (classic match 3 game with yummy candies!)
- Carrot Maze (munch all the carrots but don't let the farmers catch you!)
- Coloring Book (12 animal themed pictures to color, inside or outside the lines :) )
- Cupcake Juggler (how many can you keep in the air at once?)
- Hat Party (can you catch all the falling hats on your animal's head?!)
- Hula Hoop (shake or swipe to spin away)
- Jacks (toss the ball and pick 'em up! One-sies, two-sies,… ten-sies!)
- Labyrinth (tilt and guide the ball through 10 mazes)
- Mini Golf (9 holes to conquer)
- Memory Match (it takes some concentration to be good at this!)
- Newton's Cradle (a fun physics simulation)
- Peg Jump (can you jump down to just one peg?)
- Pinwheel (blow on your phone or swipe to spin!)
- Plinko (drop the balls and watch them bounce, how high a score can you get?)
- Shanghai Match (pick matching tiles two at a time from the pile, try to get them all!)
- Soap Bubbles (blow on your phone to make bubbles, then chase & pop them!)
- Solitaire (classic card game for one)
- Slingshot Pop (pop the balloons with your slingshot!)
- Table Hockey (a two player game that's great on the iPad)
- Tic Tac Toe (a true classic)
- Tile Slider (can you get the numbers back in order?)
- Xylophone (make up your own music or follow along to play 12 different songs)
More Toys supports iPads (including Mini), iPhones, and iPod Touches, with amazing Retina Display graphics. Most of the games include high score tables and automatically save their progress if you need to stop and come back later. You can even mark your favorite games so they are easy to come back to.
- July 30, 2014 Initial release