This release improves app security to match Apple's guidelines. All media links in Markdown Blocks—like videos, images, and iframes—must now use HTTPS.
The beauty and power of Squarespace in your hand. Designed for iPhone and iPad, Squarespace Blog gives you the tools you need to write and edit posts and manage comments on multiple Squarespace websites.
• Elegant, Simple, and Powerful Authoring •
Writing blog posts has never been better. Use Squarespace Blog to create and edit posts using LayoutEngine or markdown. Easily add and layout photos, format text, and create links without knowing HTML. Save drafts, queue posts, tag items, and more.
• Effortless Comment Management •
Engage your readers on the go. Quickly moderate, edit, and reply to comments. Batch moderate comments for popular posts through our intuitive interface. You can even mark spam with a flick of your finger.
• Multiple Blogs •
With Squarespace Blog you can quickly toggle between your blogs and websites to manage content and comments.
• Notices •
Squarespace Blog requires a Squarespace account. Please note that Squarespace is not a free service.
If you have any questions simply email [email protected]
- December 17, 2013 Initial release
- January 17, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- May 15, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- October 08, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- February 16, 2015 New version 1.3.0
- April 15, 2015 New version 1.3.1
- May 08, 2015 New version 1.3.2
- May 16, 2015 New version 1.3.3
- June 10, 2015 New version 1.3.4
- October 28, 2015 New version 1.3.5
- November 28, 2015 New version 1.3.6
- February 05, 2016 New version 1.3.7
- July 15, 2016 New version 1.3.8
- July 24, 2016 New version 1.3.9
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.3.10
- November 24, 2016 New version 1.3.11
- November 26, 2016 New version 1.3.12
- December 22, 2016 New version 1.3.13