Trouble was corrected.
It is a warehouse keeper game.
The game can be made for myself.
Moreover, if the made game can be sent with mail, it opens it to the public on the homepage. (There is a transmitting function.)
The game is played on a board of squares, where each square is a floor or a wall. Some floor squares are marked as storage locations, and some of them have boxes.
The player is confined to the board, and may move horizontally or vertically onto empty squares (never through walls or boxes). The player can also move into a box, which pushes it into the square beyond. Boxes may not be pushed into other boxes or walls, and they cannot be pulled. The puzzle is solved when all boxes are at storage locations.
Please refer to the support page for the manner of operation.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 1.3
- August 16, 2014 New version 1.4
- August 31, 2014 New version 1.5
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.6
- July 02, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- July 28, 2015 New version 2.0.1