General bug fixes, performance and memory improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at [email protected]**
The only off-road and 4x4 magazine in the UK market!
The two great brands of 4x4 Magazine and Total Off-Road have now joined together to bring you the best of the off-road world every month!
Features include: Expedition stories and travel advice; 4x4-related product coverage; new vehicle news and reviews; used buyers’ guides; modified vehicle profiles; step-by-step guides to green lane routes; workshop and project vehicle features; club and event coverage.
Whether you're a hardcore off-roader, a weekend warrior, an everyday 4x4 driver or someone with a adventure in their blood, we’d very much like to have you along for the ride!
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
1 month: UK £2.99 (1 Issue)
12 months: UK £29.99 (12 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- November 02, 2015 New version 4.9.86
- December 09, 2015 New version 4.9.88
- June 14, 2019 New version 6.0.0