SprintStart for Sprint Block Performance is the leading tool for your sprint and race start training. Using our sprinting start optimized app, your iPhone and Apple Watch can call the starting sequence and start your race. Record, sync, and share your start training sessions.
WIth our reaction time measurement, your response to the starting sound helps you track your performance out of the blocks and off the line. Using your device's acceleration sensors, your reaction time is recorded and displayed, and synchronized via iCloud to all your devices using SprintStart.
Trigger a start from the app, from Siri, a shortcut, and your Apple Watch Ultra's Action button.
SprintStart - Designed and built by a USATF Level 1 Coach and Masters-level sprint competitor, SprintStart has been track-tested from block, 3-point, and standing starts. You cannot get more convenient, or useful, than SprintStart. See you at the blocks!
- Clear voice calling of the starting sequence.
- Customized intervals between start commands to model the race environment.
- Start from the "bang" or a clear starting tone as your "go" sound.
- Uses your device's accelerometer to detect reaction time to the "go" command - and adjustable sensitivity helps ensure you get accurate reaction measurements no matter which device or how you might be carrying or wearing it.
- Optionally, display your reaction time at end of each start - your reaction time is always saved.
- Export reaction times, dates, and heart rate (available on Apple Watch app) as a CSV to track your training performance over time.
- Synchronizes start & reaction information via iCloud, accessible on all your devices using SprintStart.
- Apple Watch app uses haptic taps along with the voice commands.
- Works GREAT with AirPods (especially the Watch app) - eliminate distractions and focus on your training!
- September 19, 2023 Initial release