This app is intended for those who are involved in the electrical engineering fields, computer science students, academics, digital device constructors, or anybody interested in logic systems.
This app helps you to convert numbers from base to base and do arithmetic between these numbers.
• Convert numbers (with decimal points) from any base to any base (binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal, etc.) up to base 36 and show detailed step-by-step.
• Find r's and (r-1)'s Complement for any base up to base 36 and show detailed step-by-step.
• Do arithmetic (Plus, Minus, Multiplication, and divide) between numbers in different bases and get the solution with detailed step-by-step.
• Special design keyboard for the number systems that interact with the selected bases to write easily with no mistakes.
• This app works with no need for an internet connection, and there are no ads.
• There will be many added features in the upcoming updates.
- May 26, 2023 Initial release