New on Yummly! Need a personal trainer in the kitchen? Tell us your cooking goals, and we'll make recommendations just for you to keep you on track. + A Yum Tip: For a quick weeknight meal, use naan as a base for pizza and let everyone personalize their toppings. Just drizzle with olive oil, top, and bake at 425°F for 12-14 minutes.
Yummly is your smart cooking sidekick, offering personalized guidance every step of the way. From recipe recommendations just for you, to handy tools and helpful videos, Yummly has everything you need to improve life in the kitchen. Experience what millions are enjoying on the web, free on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The App at a Glance:
2 million+ recipes from the best of the best
Discover recipes from Yummly’s test kitchen and other top recipe sites and food blogs like Allrecipes, Epicurious, Food52, Smitten Kitchen, and more.
Personalized to your tastes & dietary needs
Tell Yummly your diets, allergies, tastes, and preferences and they'll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about what you like. The more you Yum, the better it gets!
Step-by-step guided recipes
Let Yummly do the thinking for you with step-by-step recipes, including video tutorials, timers, and more handy tools to make cooking a breeze.
Collect, save, and organize your favorites
Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the tap of a “Yum” button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create collections for easy organization and viewing when cooking and grocery shopping.
What's in your fridge?
Discover recipes to make right now with what you have on hand. Simply enter the ingredients you wish to use and Yummly will provide you recipes that match.
Recipe scheduling for easy meal planning
Schedule a recipe to the exact time you want to eat and it's instantly added to your calendar. You'll even get a gentle nudge when it's time to start cooking.
Add entire recipes to your grocery list
With one click you can add a full recipe to your shopping list. Yummly automatically categorizes your list by both aisles and recipes to make your trip to the grocery store a snap.
-Track the nutrition and servings of what you eat with Yummly's integration with Apple Health App on each recipe page.
-Add the Yummly widget to get the single-most perfect recipe option for any moment of the day on your homescreen. You can access this from the Today screen.
CA residents - Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.yummly.com/do-not-sell-my-info
- October 11, 2013 Initial release
- November 20, 2013 New version 1.2
- February 03, 2014 New version 1.3
- February 26, 2014 New version 1.3.75
- May 06, 2014 New version 1.4
- July 15, 2014 New version 1.5
- September 16, 2014 New version 1.6
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.6.75
- September 27, 2014 New version 1.6.85
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.7
- January 05, 2015 New version 1.8
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.8.95
- February 26, 2015 New version 1.8.200
- May 04, 2015 New version 1.9
- July 03, 2015 New version 1.10
- August 21, 2015 New version 1.15
- October 08, 2015 New version 1.16
- November 05, 2015 New version 2.0
- November 10, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- November 24, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- February 16, 2016 New version 2.1
- March 25, 2016 New version 2.1.1
- July 03, 2016 New version 2.2.1
- July 07, 2016 New version 2.3
- November 06, 2016 New version 2.4.2
- November 17, 2016 New version 2.4.3
- December 20, 2016 New version 2.5
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.6.3
- June 14, 2019 New version 4.7
- August 17, 2019 New version 4.8.1
- August 29, 2019 New version 4.8.2
- September 11, 2019 New version 4.9.1
- September 28, 2019 New version 5.0
- October 29, 2019 New version 5.0.2
- November 05, 2019 New version 5.0.3
- December 24, 2019 New version 5.0.4
- January 22, 2020 New version 5.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 5.4.1
- October 23, 2020 New version 6.1.1
- November 12, 2020 New version 6.2
- December 10, 2020 New version 6.4