Fix for unresponsive camera buttons in landscape orientation.
Fix for broken PhotoStream access in iOS8.
Fix for issues with new Camera permission.
AutoStitch creates the highest quality panoramas available on your iPad. It is the only app that stitches full-resolution photos taken in any arrangement into seamless high-resolution panoramas.
AutoStitch allows you to stitch any photos in your photo albums. Photos can be taken with the AutoStitch camera, with any other camera app, or even imported from another camera. It achieves superb image quality by stitching full-resolution camera images rather than low-resolution video frames as used in other apps. AutoStitch creates stunning professional results that you would be proud to hang on your wall.
The built-in StitchGuide viewfinder makes it easy to capture exactly the scene that you want. The augmented reality interface elegantly displays the positions where previous images have been taken, making it easy to line up your next photo precisely.
For those that have AutoStitch for iPhone, the iPad version complements it perfectly. You can capture shots on the go with your phone, then transfer your projects to the iPad to view them on the larger screen. You can even re-stitch them at twice the maximum resolution, up to 36 megapixels.
● Simple and intuitive interface. Just choose or snap images and tap "Stitch"
● Choice of resolutions up to 36 megapixels for poster-quality prints (iPad3 or newer)
* Note: Due to memory constraints on iPad 2 and iPad Mini, 36 megapixel panoramas are no longer supported on those devices on iOS 7.
● All source images are retained, so you can change stitch options later
● Crop the result with automatic or manual cropping
● Includes StitchGuide augmented-reality viewfinder (iPad2 or newer)
● Stitch photos taken with any other camera or app
● Share your creations via email, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, or Twitter
What reviewers have been saying about AutoStitch for iPhone:
- “The new AutoStitch is -- amazingly -- even better than the old one” -- Cult of Mac (2012)
- "AutoStitch raises the bar on iPhone panoramas... an excellent program that lets you take the pictures while it does the work." -- TUAW
- "Having a camera on the iPhone allows for some cool applications and AutoStitch is definitely one of the coolest." -- Appolicious
- December 20, 2012 Initial release
- February 07, 2013 New version 1.10
- May 09, 2013 New version 1.20
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.0
- December 06, 2013 New version 2.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.3