This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
This update contains:
Several bug fixes
The best parkour-inspired action game on iOS is now FREE! Vector lets you break free and run! Don't get caught!
-= The Press Loves Vector! =-
*****Top-3 upcoming game for iOS devices … It will be fantastic to play this game on Retina Display of new iPad” -- siliconindia.com -- *****
*****The way Vector mimics the movements of real-life parkour practitioners is quite impressive … [I] can’t wait to be entrapped in Vector’s promising mix of direction and magnitude.” -- appadvice.com -- *****
*****Vector is thrilling, rich in variety and it reminds us of Stick Run, but offers much more elaborate animations.” -- fbgamer.de -- *****
*****The only cool way to run from all your problems.” -- Gamezebo.com *****
*****The game looks smashing … ” -- idroidplay.com -- *****
-= Check out what players are saying about Vector! =-
"Awesome!", "Wow! Perfect Game, Man", "Greatest game I ever 'ran'!!!", "Woohoo! 5 stars!"...
-= What is Vector? =-
Vector is an exciting, arcade-style game featuring you as the exceptional free runner who won’t be held down by the system. The game opens with a view into a totalitarian world where freedom and individually is nothing more than a distant dream. But the heart of a freerunner is strong, and you soon break free. Run, vault, slide and climb using extraordinary techniques based on the urban ninja sport of Parkour all while being chased by “Big Brother” who’s sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back.
Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour, Vector’s intuitive controls please players of all levels, and sophisticated level designs challenge the most demanding players with fast-paced timing puzzles as the traceur “flows” over the dystopian rooftops.
-= Game Features =-
- Arcade gameplay from the makers of the hit Facebook game
- Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves made possible by Cascadeur animation tools
- Awesome, challenging levels, with more and more added with each update
- Quick to learn, challenging to master
- Also available for iPhone and Facebook!
- May 03, 2013 Initial release
- May 20, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- August 24, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- February 24, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- August 15, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- August 01, 2016 New version 1.2.0