Updated for latest iOS.
Your guide to Brazil.
Some of the world's most exciting cities lie inside of Brazil's borders, and travelers need not come to Carnaval to experience the music, dance and revelry that pack so many calendar nights. Given the country's innumerable charms, the only drawback to traveling in Brazil is a logistical (and financial) one: you simply won't want to leave.
Create your personalized travel itinerary with one bookmark exclusive technology!!
Get directions and view the city through using offline maps. No roaming fees!
Get expert content with ratings updated daily on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
Add pictures & notes to your trip and easily publish it online for free
The one travel app that you want on your iPhone. We will give you complete and in-depth travel information for any destination in the world. From Argentina to Zimbabwe. In this iPhone travel guide you select the destination you are travelling to, download the content and use the guide offline during your trip. The perfect travel companion.
- In depth information on the country, the culture, history, best time to go, getting around, holidays, utilities, money and how to stay safe.
- A country map that shows where the most important cities are, plus an offline map for major cities.
- Language guides that teach you the basics of the local lingo.
- Complete city guides for major destinations: we leave nothing out.
- Compact information for less traveled destinations.
- Lots of great pictures and information on all the must see locations.
- November 13, 2012 Initial release
- November 05, 2016 New version 5
- October 07, 2019 New version 6